× Choose from a variety of topics to discuss amongst other users ranging from Pets, Fashion, Food and More!

Your Pets

7 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #1411 by Samimista
  • Samimista
  • Thank you received: 156
  • Gil: 8,590
  • Birthdate: Unknown
  • HP: 165 / 165
    MP: 74 / 74
    LIMIT: Level 1
    EXP: 4767
    A general discussion about pets that you've had or still have. Feel free to tell us a little about themselves and share pictures, if you'd like. :)

I've decided to attach my pictures since it would take way too long to upload them on another provider, lol.

Anyways, the younger looking cat (who's in most of the pictures) is Zorro. He'll be five on July 28th. That's not his actual Birthday, but that was the day we got him and he was less than a month old at the time. My dad was in our backyard with his dogs around 2 AM, and saw a black SUV speed down the road behind my house and they actually threw Zorro out of the window.

My dad got a flashlight and managed to guide Zorro through our chainlink fence. Ever since, he's been with us. :)

It may not look like it from those pictures, but he's a very hyper cat and loves attention, lol. He gets very upset when him and I are separated since I play with him the most.

He's also very smart. He knows how to open doors, turn lights on and off (same with my PS4), and knows how to open Tupperware lids.

In case anyone's wondering, he likes to camp out in my bedroom curtains, so that's why he's using it as a blanket in one picture, lol.

As for the frail looking cat, that was my sixteen year old cat Smokey who we had to put down to sleep a few hours after the picture was taken. I did take another picture, but it seems it exceeds the site's image size. Anyways, Smokey had a lot of health issues towards the end, but he was my first pet who I got at four years old. He was also able to sense my seizures and snapped me out of a few.

He also stayed by certain family members whenever they were sick. My dad had a heart attack almost three years ago, and Smokey used to put his paw on my dad's heart.

Anyways, I'd love to see your pets and learn more about them. I've been wanting to make this thread for awhile now.

I'd love to get a Shetland Sheepdog someday, but I guess we'll have to see, lol.

Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Samimista.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Polish Witchtress

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #2031 by Samimista
  • Samimista
    I found an old video of my cat Zorro playing with his stuffed cheetah/leopard (I don't know which one it is).

www.dropbox.com/s/um1sjxn6a155vyz/Zorro%20vs%20Cheetah.wmv?dl=0

Pardon the potato quality.

My cat also likes to drown my Stitch and Lucario plushies. He carries them by the throat, takes them to the water bowl, and holds their head down with his paw, causing the plushies to stay in the water for a few seconds. I never taught my cat this, so I don't know where he got it from. The next time he does it, though, I'll record it. I hid my Nintendo official Lucario plushie from him since that's worth 50 American dollars. He's quite the little hitman, lol.

My brother recently found an email I sent him two days after I got Zorro. The linked pictures were included in the email, and were taken on July 30th, 2012.

imgur.com/a/sDxOm

imgur.com/a/d6Nfm

imgur.com/a/Fgpof

It's crazy how fast they grow. His fifth Birthday was just last week on the 28th.

imgur.com/a/b5L6H

imgur.com/a/ISxwg

I've never had a cat like him, though. He's very intelligent and playful. I love him very much.

4 months 1 week ago #2038 by xXDibbs
  • xXDibbs
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
  • Gil: 6,520
  • HP: 102 / 102
    MP: 58 / 58
    EXP: 2570
    I have a Pomeranian, he's very hyper and loves spending time with me but he hates all the women in the house becuase they dress him up in female clothing.....................

Thats why he makes it his duty to urinate on all of their clothes, but he never does anything to mine.................................

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Every women in my house is also very jealous of him becuase he gets way more attention then they do.

For example my sister bought a new Channel bag and wanted to show it off while walking my dog but no one payed any attention to her and instead they flocked en mass to the fur-ball that is my dog.

I also use him to tease my two sisters (especially the youngest one) so I once went to my sisters and said "You know Ricky (the dogs name) is more intelligent then you are, right? Youngest sister "Prove it" Me "Ricky, sit. and be quite!" *Ricky proceeds to sit and be as quiet as can be* Me: Sister, sit and be quite!" Sister "Your not the boss of me! You can't tell me what to do!!!" Me "See? He's smart enough to follow instructions and respects the person that is both older and wiser then him.......thats more then you could ever achieve in your lifetime................"
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Samimista

4 months 1 week ago #2044 by Samimista
  • Samimista

xXDibbs wrote: I have a Pomeranian, he's very hyper and loves spending time with me but he hates all the women in the house becuase they dress him up in female clothing.....................

:OOOO

I love fluffy dogs! They're the best cuddlers.

Lol, poor dog getting dressed up in girly clothes. :( Do your sisters ever try putting him in a tutu?

Hahaha, I probably wouldn't even have noticed the Chanel bag, to be honest. XD I love petting other people's dogs (with their permission, of course) when I'm walking outside.

You should post pictures of Ricky. I almost want to kidnap him with how cute he sounds, lol.

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #2045 by xXDibbs
  • xXDibbs
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
  • Gil: 6,520
  • HP: 102 / 102
    MP: 58 / 58
    EXP: 2570
    Yeap they did, and he looked so miserable in it...........

Poor thing............No wonder he hates them with a vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of him with my really bad camera bellow

imgur.com/IvHOV5K
    Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by xXDibbs.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Samimista

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #2050 by Samimista
  • Samimista

xXDibbs wrote: Yeap they did, and he looked so miserable in it...........

Poor thing............No wonder he hates them with a vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of him with my really bad camera bellow

imgur.com/IvHOV5K

That cute pupper. <3 I like how Ricky looks so happy.

A few years ago I went to Dade City's Wild Things and got to play with an eight week old Siberian tiger. I kinda look terrible in the pictures due to the humidity, but I figured I'd share them.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3AePSPTwHwDdmVXUmRHQ1VqeVk

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3AePSPTwHwDcW1EYkpnQkdKNTg

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3AePSPTwHwDOGRzeFlueWM3VGs

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3AePSPTwHwDUk1lWXFhSzF4eG8

Unfortunately, I haven't been to Wild Things since as they were reported for animal abuse. I just hope that someone else can take the animals.

Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Samimista.

Moderators: Samimista